What is there not to love about a day that celebrates love? Over the years, much of how we celebrate this day in our household centers around the kids. Making chocolate dipped pretzels along with hand written Valentines to pass out to friends pretty much sums up our Valentine’s Day efforts. Yet the kids are older now and that no longer applies. So I find myself wondering how to best embrace the day? I think it is always fun to do something unexpected when it comes to gift giving! Valentine’s Day does not have to be limited to your family. So why not surprise a friend, a neighbor, co-worker or favorite instructor with a little something. It is always nice to show someone you care and Valentine’s Day gives you the perfect excuse to do so!
While rose and chocolate are always nice to receive, I have rounded up other some other Valentine’s Day gift giving inspiration below. Whether you want to surprise someone, send a care package or are in need of ideas for your kids or significant other, there are so many fun and affordable options to give this Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas Other Than Roses and Chocolate:
- Heart Shaped Wooden Bowl-subtle and sweet. Perfect for filling with conversation sweethearts candy!
- Wireless Eye Massager-maybe the most clever gift added to one of my gift guides! Perfect for a him or her!
- Sugar Rose Lip Treatment-their product is so good and this treatment comes in a bunch of colors. For under $25, I love this for giving to girlfriends!
- Vineyard Vines Pullover-get a jump start on his spring wardrobe with this pullover from Vineyard Vines. One of my favorite clothing lines for men! Comes in other colors.
- Pharmacie Eau De Parfum-scents are often personal but if you love the scent of rose, you cannot go wrong with this perfume!
- Hanro Lounge Pants- I had no idea Hanro made sleepwear for men as I have always loved it for women! These lounge pants take it up a style notch and are great for day or night! Come in navy as well!
- Faux Fur Heart Pillow-dorm room, girl’s room or any room that can use a touch of Valentine’s Day. Comes in two other colors!
- Cosabella Romper-OBSESSED! This is my Valentine’s Day gift!
- Heart Print Sleep Mask-not just for masking out the light but this silk mask also protects delicate skin from the tugging effects of tossing and turning at night.
- Wink and Kiss Hydrogels-for pampering dry lips and tired eyes. At $10 it is great to give all your girlfriends!
- “Love” Cuff-I love the simplicity of this daily mantra which is perfect for layering with other jewelry.
- Rose Delight Candle –I am obsessed with anything rose scented so I for sure will take advantage of this limited edition candle from diptyque.
- Sugarfina Bento Candy Box-Valentine’s Day is not complete without candy! Love this bento box option from Sugarfina. Also how fun is this Tito’s Vodka and Sugarfina gift box to give?
- Weekend and Chocolate Bath Fizzees-a collection of all natural ingredient salts for bath time indulging!
Thanks for stopping by!