1. I love heading to the Farmer’s Markets in the summertime! I am lucky enough to have one a bike ride away in the next town over but I am planning on some field trips to others in the area before season’s end. There are plenty to hit up in Chicago with a nice roundup of the best ones here and just about every town on the North Shore offers one with a roundup here. Most last well into October.
2. I pinned the bag featured in this picture some time ago. I came across it once again and found myself on a quest to get it. In doing so, I discovered an incredible website called Garmentory. I have a thing for small independent boutiques that offer one of a kind products. Garmentory is a one-stop shop collection of indie boutiques and designers from around the globe offering just that. I can spend hours exploring this website!
3. Summer is for spending days that lead into spending evenings at the beach! How aesthetically pleasing are these beach tents from Lovin’ Summer to keep you protected (UPF 40) from the sun all day long. They are easy to set up in grass or sand while being easy to carry! Also available on Amazon here.
4. It would be amiss to not include the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale as part of my five favorites for the month of July! The sale is winding down. Here are some good buys that are still left in stock!
5. I am struggling lately with maintaining a healthy life style while enjoying everything summer has to offer (I take the quote “Rose All Day” sometimes a little too literally!). I just added this book to my checkout cart at Amazon to hopefully help me get back on track!
Thanksfor stopping by!