Series: Five Favorites – April 2021
- Duralex Tumblers. Spring is in the air! With each entry into a new season comes a sense of renewed energy and fresh goals! On the horizon this spring-cleaning house and replenishing tired and worn out housewares. Anyone else’s kitchen cabinets filled with mismatched coffee mugs and incomplete glass sets? I am pressing add to cart to this set of Duralex high tumblers! Made in France, I love the weight and structure of these tempered drinking glasses! These are a necessary upgrade to our drinkware!
- Merino Polo. I am always on the lookout for pieces that rotate well into my capsule wardrobe. This weaved merino polo from Everlane is just perfect for spring! Throw on with denim or pair with a skirt.
- Heather Taylor Home. A newly discovered curator of textiles and home goods, I am absolutely in love with her collections of napkins and tablecloths. With so many milestone events on the horizon this spring and summer for us, I will be setting my table for entertaining often!
- Lemon Cupcakes. Anyone in need of a quick dessert to deliver to your Easter table this weekend? These easy homemade lemon cupcakes are just the thing! Nothing says spring like the taste and smell of fresh lemon!
- Elegant Easter Eggs. I can’t say Easter is my favorite holiday when it comes to decor and motifs but that does not stop me from getting into the spirit as best as I can. So I got pretty excited when I came across this creative yet elegant way to die eggs for Easter. Nail polish is the trick to creating these pretty marbled eggs! It is a simple process that can be found here.
You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
Thanks for stopping by!