This is it! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale wraps up this week with prices going back up on August 7th! Before we all put this sale behind us, I wanted to take one last look at the sale. I shared lots of clothing posts on this sale but have not touched on home and beauty. As these two categories tend not to sell out as quickly as clothing items, there are plenty of good finds and buys still left. For my last Nordstrom Anniversary Sale post, I am sharing the best of home and beauty.
- Wood Tray-Perfect for serving or display
- Turkish Blanket-Love these for the beach or to lay out at a picnic or lawn concert
- Bath Mat
- Soy Candle-Burns clean and comes in an assortment of fragrances
- Serving Boards-Perfect for entertaining
- Linen Stemless Wineglasses-Favorite
- Monogram Passport Holder and Luggage Tag -Makes a great gift
- Aromatherapy Diffuser-For all of your essential oils
- Kiehl’s Creme De Corps-Luxurious lotion from one of my favorite brands!
- Butter Nail Polish-Pefect collection of fall colors
- neuLASH Brow Enhancer-This product is all the rage right now and it is half off!
- Make-Up Brush Cleaner-Just shared this in my Five Favorite Series
- Molton Brown Body Wash-My favorite product that I continually share now marked down!
- Trish McEvoy Make-Up Brush Set-I have used her brushes for years and this $400 value is now $135
- Swiss Foot File
- Laura Mercier Eye and Cheek Palette-Perfect palette for fall!
For all the beauty exclusive offerings head to link here!
So that is a wrap for this years’s Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I hope you all were able to score some great deals and get a head start on your fall shopping!
Finally, I wanted to give you an update on the flat belly challenge I posted about last week (found here). It has been one week since I have given up dairy completely, committed to drinking a 1/2 gallon of water per day and gone paraben free with my beauty products. I honestly can say, I feel and see a difference so far. I am feeling less much less bloated! While I still have a way’s to go to get my belly flat, I am definitely feeling encouraged by the process thus far! I will continue to keep you updated and give my final assessment at the end of the 30 days!
Thanks for stopping by!