Looking ahead at our calendar, I realized that Sunday June 17th, this year’s Father’s Day, is completely schedule free. No baseball, no other sports, no end of the school year or out of town commitments. Our family has a day as a family and chances are the weather will be nice and barbecuing and boating will be on the agenda.
Now if I want to look back on the calendar, my eyes might drift to Sunday May, 13th, this year’s Mother’s Day. That day looks a bit different. On that day, a 8:00 a.m. baseball game was on the schedule fifty miles away. And in true Chicago fashion, the day was filled with rain and fifty degree temps.
The moral of this story? Dad’s are already winning when it comes to Father’s Day! And if you want to add just a little extra to their already, perfectly picked out calendar day, then I have rounded up a Father’s Day Gift Guide!
Truthfully, I almost didn’t put this guide together though. I was not sure I could find too many inspiring gifts beyond ties and shirts! Yet, I really ended up coming across a lot I liked! So if you are stuck or are in need of some inspo, then I hope you find this helpful!
Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Nike Windrunner Colorblock Jacket Perfect for running, for an added layer on windier or cooler days or for an extra layer to throw in a suitcase, I think this jacket is so good looking! Comes in a few other color options as well.
- Foam Roller I always check out Amazon reviews before recommending a product. Well reviewed, this roller is ideal for self-massage, relieving pain and improving flexibility. It also Includes access to free online instructional video library on foam rolling exercises!
- Ray-Ban Sunglasses Automatic style upgrade, I love the retro twist on these iconic sunglasses.
- Patagonia Swim Trunks My husband always gets a pair of fresh trunks for the summer season. I love the length and color options on these pair.
- Star Wars Ice Molds This is such a fun gift for all those Star Wars loving men out there!
- Canvas Cooler With high density insulation, this is the perfect cooler to bring on boats and to take to tailgates, summer concerts, picnics and fishing. Another great Amazon reviewed product!
- Taschen 1000 Record Covers Take a trip down memory lane, this book of record covers presents a selection of the best rock album covers of the 60s to 90s.
- Airpods Wireless, comfortable and they somehow stay in place, these airpods automatically connect to your device and being working. Not a day goes by where I do not see a pair of these in someone’s ear.
- BBQ Smoker Easy to use, this smoker box fits right inside your outdoor BBQ and infuses meat, fish or a whole chicken with aromatic smoke.
- Where Chef’s Eat A great foodie guide, over 650 of the world’s leading chefs list their favorite places to eat from neighborhood cafés to high-end restaurants.
- Portable Grill For easy carry and transport, this portable grill is well reviewed and perfect for outings on the go!
Thanks for stopping by!