The men are up! Truth be told, this used to be my least favorite guide to put together. I mean, it is hard to come up with creative ideas year after year for this mostly minimalist group. But a couple of years ago, I decided to change my approach to this gift guide. Instead of trying to come up with obscure “creative” finds, I concentrated on finding items that elevate men’s basics. Items they would not necessarily shop for themselves but ones that make them feel good getting dressed and ones they really enjoy using!
I hope this guide makes shopping for the men in your life easier than ever this holiday season!
2020 Gifts for Him
- Performance Pullover // 2. Theragun Therapy Device // 3. Sneakers // 4. Nike Zip-Up // 5. Apple HomePod // 6. Wall Mount Basketball Hoop // 7. Shorts // 8. Band Tee // 9. Barbour Scarf // 10. Cashmere Sweater // 11. Leather Boots // 12. Pajamas // 13. Slippers // 14. French Terry Sweatshirt // 15. Henley // 16. Hanging Dopp Kit // 17. Portable Cooler // 18. Duffle Bag // 19. Tee
1. Performance Pullover : A great workout layer for the winter. An athletic yet flattering fit. Comes in two fab colors!
2. Theragun Therapy Device : The gadget of the year! Calling all athletes and anyone experiencing muscle pain, the Theragun is the breakout star to help treat discomfort and tension. This line is currently on sale!
3. Cloud Sneakers: Aptly named, this sneaker line is knows for matching comfort with performance. Equating their sneaker to “running on a cloud”, this brand is having a moment!
4. Nike Zip-Up: My teens love all things retro and this is a great piece from Nike. Comfy enough to lounge in but sharp enough to style with pants or denim.
5. Apple HomePod: Apple’s newest speaker, this is a great gift for the music-lover or anyone who wants the capability to use Siri to check on things like weather, news, or sports.
6. Wall Mount Basketball Hoop: My teen has spent more time in his room this year than any other year that is for sure. I love this wall mount basketball hoop for study breaks and in room entertainment (an over the door option is available too!).
7. Psycho Bunny Shorts: I love this line of men’s clothing! Psycho Bunny puts a fun twist on great basics.
9. Barbour Scarf: Perhaps inspired by Hugh Grant’s impeccable dressing in “The Undoing”, a handsome scarf is the perfect elevated men’s winter accessory.
10. Cashmere Pullover: You know the cashmere from Everlane is my favorite for both women and men. The price and quality is hard to match. I am especially drawn to this donegal pattern for men!
11. Leather Boots: I love a dressier boot. The perfect footwear to dress up a pair of denim. Made in Portugal, again we are looking at quality craftsmanship at a great price point.
12. Pajamas: Fresh, sharp and comfortable. Fresh lounge sets are always a win!
13. Slippers: Tried and true, these Minnetonka slippers come in a bunch of colors and are perfectly priced!
14. French Terry Sweatshirt: A sweatshirt that is equally structured as it is comfortable. This great basic comes in traditional and uniquely fresh colors.
15. Henley. When it comes to the cut and style of elevated basics, you never can go wrong with items from Theory. I love the structure and color options on this henley.
16. Hanging Dopp Kit: A travel upgrade, such great style and functionality on this dopp kit!
17. Portable Cooler: I love this lunchbox size cooler perfect for taking to work or the beach!
18. Duffle Bag: I add a duffle bag to the gift guide every year! This one from Barbour is so sharp! Their infamous wax coating also makes it waterproof for extra durability!
19. Patagonia Tee: Everything from Patagonia is perfect for travel and this tee is giving me wanderlust!
Shopping for “Her”? Here is my gift guide for all the ladies in your life!
Thanks for stopping by!