We all want to make the Dad’s in our life feel special on Father’s Day next Sunday but I usually have a really tough time coming up with gift ideas, especially as it falls right after my husband’s birthday. This year though, I was easily inspired between shopping for him and for my nephew’s graduation. I like to be creative yet practical when gift giving, so I hope you find some inspiration in my favorite picks!
- Flip-flops. My husband lives in flip-flops all summer long so by the time the next summer roles around, he is in need of a fresh pair! I love that these ones can be worn everyday but could pass off as a dressier option too!
- Sunglasses. True to Maverick (aka Tom Cruise in his glory days) and Top Gun there is nothing sexier than a man wearing classic aviator sunglasses. If he doesn’t have a pair, then I encourage this purchase. They never go out of style!
- Watch. This is the perfect summer watch (they make them for women too!) and one of the only accessories men wear so why not get him one fitting for this time of year! (this is my favorite style but Nordstrom on-line has a ton of great options from this line!)
- Record Player. One of my favorite’s on the list! I bought one for my husband this Christmas and it has been a trip down memory lane. This would be so fun to open on Father’s Day and then hit a local record store to buy some vintage vinyl!
- Water bottle. Those who know me, know that I do not leave home without my S’well. This is the best water bottle on the market. It does not sweat and keeps your drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12. The largest size even holds a bottle of wine-perfect for summer outings!
- Board Shorts. My husband recently graduated (or is it regressed?!) to wearing these and they are so much more comfortable and hip than the traditional swim trunk and exude California cool! (note-board shorts are not lined so they should be worn with boxer briefs underneath)
- Wireless Ear Buds. Prefect for running or walking without the annoyance of your headphones falling out of your ear.
- Duffle bag. Great for a weekender or the gym, this is a great line of bags that also has a lot of fun back-pack options!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Shopping!