This is what one calls a filler post! LOL! I am in the transition phase of not wanting to post anymore summer content but not quite ready for the fall content either! However, I have had this post in my back pocket for some time, so I am finally excited to share it with you!
Love it or hate it it is hard to ignore the power and convenience of Amazon. It is the ultimate search engine for any product one could possibly need or want. If you cannot get your hands on that hard to find school supply, need a last minute gift, or are shopping for a good deal on an expensive item, Amazon can be the ultimate savior. That, coupled with free two day shipping for Amazon prime members, and it is practically instant gratification at your disposal!
As much as I love Amazon, I am not at the level of shopping where I buy my grocery and paper products there (I still try to shop local as often as possible) but in addition to the above emergency needs, there are certain items that I consistently head to Amazon for. And so I wanted to share with you the twelve things that are always in my Amazon shopping cart.
Top 12 Amazon Buys
1. Rosehip Oil-Facial oils are a dime a dozen but I do not think there is one on the market as versatile as rosehip oil (you can read up on all the benefits of it here) This bottle lasts for ages and will not break the bank.
2. Natural Sponges-A hard to find beauty item are natural sponges. I know a place that sells them in the city but no where near me. I love using them for so many reasons but they are so good to use for your overall skin health.
11. Egyptian Magic-This is one of those word of mouth products that has so many uses. Made up of all natural ingredients, I primarily use it for dry skin relief and apply it on my face on the harshest winter days.
3. Cell Phone Stand I love having sleek things on my desk and I love having my cell phone sitting upright. This stand comes in four finishes and is universally compatible with all phones!
5. Portable Charger My daughter was without access to a power outlet while in Europe for three weeks this summer but needed to keep her Go-Pro camera charged. She bought two of these to take with her but only needed one. This is the ultimate recharger for your potable devices when access to an outlet is not an option!
6. Blue Light Block Glasses If you spend a significant amount of time staring at your computer or phone, than these are a must!
4. Coffee Table Books What we originally all went to Amazon for-buying books! Good coffee table books are not cheap and Amazon takes some sting out of their hefty price tags.
9. Cook Books If I am reading for pleasure I hit the library or my local book store, but when it comes to cookbooks, I am going straight to Amazon to support my addiction!
7. Vegetable Grill Basket We put our grill to use all year round and we found that baskets are the most convenient way to grill our vegetables.
8. Acrylic Accessories Give me everything acrylic to organize things in! The Container Store is great for this too but the selection and pricing on Amazon is hard to beat.
10. Popcorn Popper This would be great to send in a college student care package! The easiest and most aesthetically pleasing way to microwave popcorn!
12. Portable Steamer I featured this steamer on my Amazon Prime Day post and readers responded! Even though it is portable, it is strong enough to take care of just about any steaming need. So much more convenient than an iron!
Shop My Favorite Items to Buy on Amazon
For some other Amazon favorites of mine head to this post here and here.
You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
Thanksfor stopping by!
Just bought one of those phone stands too! Love them. Such good finds xo
Thanks so much Danielle!